Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide support to Client Finance Leads with their respective billings for all Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) APAC clients. Assist with ensuring all billing / revenue data is captured accurately within PeopleSoft Financial (PSF) and provide monthly aging reports, billing summaries and any other ad-hoc reports.
• Liaise closely with Client Finance Leads to understand their billing requirements and provide advice wherever applicable.
• Generation of the ProForma and Finalised invoices within PSF (PeopleSoft Finance System).
• Ensure the Finance Leads provide timely requests and get their billings out to clients within clients’ expectations and to provide accruals / adjustments if otherwise.
• Assist on generating countries journal load templates for monthly accrual / adjustment entries.
• Provide aging reports for clients on a scheduled basis.
• Conduct training on the Billings module to new Client Finance Leads.
• Ensure invoice templates are in accordance to corporate requirements and clients’ expectations.
• Education: Diploma in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in finance / accounting.
• Attention to detail, highly organized and methodical in your approach to work and the ability to deliver high-quality work under pressure and on time.
• Must be team and results oriented with high level of commitment.
• Excellent inter-personal/communication skills.