Financial Analyst (REAS - EOI)
Date published: 2-Oct-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
This role will be responsible for managing both the day to day finance operations and the strategic financial position of portfolio of accounts. This covers both the client managed spend and internal CBRE corporate profitability. Manage client’s deliverables in line with the contract by ensuring that the financial scope of works and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are being met. Duties include, financial reporting, client engagement, senior account team liaison, accounts payable/receivable management, working with international finance colleagues and people management.
Budgeting and Reporting
Invoice Payments & Billings
- Oversee and coordinate the activities of the team across the Asia Pacific region with respect to: Information, Report production, Financial Administration
- Ensure timely production of annual budgets for the portfolio in conjunction with Regional Account Management Team
- Ensure timely production of monthly, quarterly and ad hoc financial reporting for Client
- Ensure accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting for Client through collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Ensure accurate and timely financial information is provided to all stakeholders
- Provide support to the management team on month end processes, accruals, monthly reporting and performance commentaries
- Analysis and variance reporting of expenses against budget and forecast for Client
- Understand the operating costs, budget and forecast Client
- Month end tasks including reconciliations
- Maintain thorough understanding of client’s accounting structure and associated systems and translating knowledge to ensure smooth and consistent flow of financial data
- Develop, maintain and deliver in timely manner the Client’s approved financial formats across the region
- Performance management. Conducts coaching and mentoring of direct reports.
Data Management, Policies & Procedures and Audit
- Manage all accounts payable related activities, such as timely payments, invoice submissions and AP reporting.
- Support and maintain all necessary guidelines and manuals associated with the accounts payable / receivable process.
- Accountable for the timely coordination of the CBRE invoice processing and monitoring the accounts receivable ensuring management of CBRE cash flow.
- Ensure all client invoicing and vendor invoice processing complies with the local taxation requirements.
- Responsible for all issues relating to local invoicing taxation requirements and laws.
- Ensure data integrity of the systems across the region and audit data from time to time.
- Ensure that appropriate process and system controls are in place and maintained to guarantee the integrity of all transactions.
- Ensure that all financial accounting and reporting is audit worthy and in keeping with recognized quality management processes.
- Ensure all operational staff are well trained on financial systems and effectively able to understand financial reports.
- Experience in Finance/Accounting with accounting experience.
- Candidates from Audit background (MNC companies) are encourage to apply.
- Strong communication and presentation skills for managing various stakeholders across Asia Pacific
- Strong Excel skills and experience in other in a variety of accounting software
- Accounting qualification
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal). Be able to impact and influence colleagues and client.
- Demonstrable ability to work with and influence finance and non-finance colleagues
- Client /Customer Focused, Strong Analytical and Planning Skills, Commercial Awareness
- Strong team player, Ability to remain focused in a rapidly changing environment when stakeholders have competing goals
- Ability to multitask and work to key deadlines
- Excellent Excel data manipulation skills – Excel 2007 (Lookups, pivot tables, If/Sum If statements - as a minimum)
- Good working knowledge of Word and PowerPoint
- Good working knowledge of PeopleSoft is advantageous