Wilayah Persekutuan , Malaysia
Date published: 3-May-2019
• Responsible for the functions of Accounts Receivable billing, Accounts Receivable payment and cash flow forecasting.
• Process all requests received from Countries in accordance to Service Level Agreement.
• Timely response by providing solutions to internal customer queries.
• Complete the monthly closing in a timely and efficient manner.
• Prepare monthly KPI and AR reconciliation reports.
• Ensure compliance with Corporate Policies, Sarbane-Oxley (SOX) requirements, SSC processes and procedures.
• Any other scopes/tasks which may assign by the Manager.
• Must possess min Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Organised, Tactful, Dependable, Analytical & Meticulous.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• A team player and able to promote team work among the team.
• Computer literate, preferably with Excel spreadsheet knowledge.
• Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply