Financial Analyst - OTC
Wilayah Persekutuan , Malaysia
Date published: 1-Nov-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Responsible for the functions of Accounts Receivable billing, Accounts Receivable payment and cash flow forecasting.
- Process all requests received from Countries in accordance to Service Level Agreement.
- Timely response by providing solutions to internal customer queries.
- Complete the monthly closing in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepare monthly KPI and AR reconciliation reports.
- Ensure compliance with Corporate Policies, Sarbane-Oxley (SOX) requirements, SSC processes and procedures.
- Any other scopes/tasks which may assign by the Manager.
- Min Degree in Accountancy / Finance.
- Fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply
- Organised, Tactful, Dependable, Analytical & Meticulous.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to speak and read in Mandarin
- A team player and able to promote team work among the team.
- Computer literate, preferably with Excel spreadsheet knowledge.