Financial Analyst - Korean Speaking
Wilayah Persekutuan , Malaysia
Date published: 21-Feb-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE’s Real Estate Accounting Services team offers responsive, innovative and customized accounting services to 3,500 clients, and 85,000 tenants, representing more than 1 billion square feet of commercial real estate at 12,000 properties. We provide accounting and financial reporting services, with standard global control policies, procedures and integrated solutions that maximize portfolio insights for our clients.
Due to continued growth, we offer an exciting opportunity for Financial Analyst role, with strong Korean language capability to join our team in Kuala Lumpur. The successful candidate will join a team responsible for a broad range of Accounts Payable activities and enjoy regional exposure with career enhancing opportunities.
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GROW AND PROGRESS IN THIS ROLE BY:
- Being responsible for the functions of Accounts Payable – processing Vendor Invoices
- Enter Supplier Invoices from vendors and they are supported with an attached construction completion report / purchase order / service contract
- Highlight any invoices dated earlier than completion date and put invoices on hold for any non-compliance of the Company policy
- Ensure that description of service / goods on vendor invoice matches against PO / Service Contract.
- Liaise with property managers / clients regarding invoices requiring verification / querying
- Assist in payment runs – generating Payment Vouchers, updating invoice status, uploading system-generated payment files in shared folder
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Good command of Korean Language
- Min Diploma or Degree in any field of studies
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Must possess good spoken English
- Good knowledge in MS Excel
- Good interpersonal skills, meticulous and enthusiastic