You will be able to grow and progress in this role by:
• Supporting in Month End Activities
• Assist in maintaining integrity of APAC clients records
• Involve in Business Partner Transition/Commercial team in ensuring smooth on boarding of new Accounts
• Participate in Forecast and Budget cycle
• Assist in other activities as assigned, including ensuring compliance with APAC direction and ad hoc projects/ assignment
To successful in this role, you will need to have:
• Minimum Diploma in Finance or Accounting with at at least 1-2 years of working experience
• Fresh Graduates, Degree holder are encouraged to apply
• Attention to details, organised and methodical in your approach to work, and the ability to deliver high-quality work under pressure and on time.
• Good command of English and good in interacting with people
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities / parties
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and wide scope of responsibilities;
• Ability to develop your skills and understanding of business across APAC
• Broad possibilities of professional and self-development;
• Support at every stage of your career
• Friendly work atmosphere based on mutual trust and respect.
Come join an extremely successful performance and growth oriented team, we'd love to hear from you.