• Professional team environment
• Key growth area
• Career opportunity – Suit a recent Property/Economics graduate
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
• Analyse, modelling and underwriting some of the country’s highest profile transactions
• Involvement in direct real estate and real estate debt transactions
• Provide financial analysis support to a team of highly successful agents
• Lease analysis, financial reporting analysis, research to find information
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
Degree qualified in Property (preferred), Finance or Economics
Some experience in analysis of commercial property assets
Strong financial modelling skills and high level attention to detail; advanced analytical, negotiation and presentation skills combined with excellent written and verbal communication.
Advanced Excel skills
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.