Beijing , China
Date published: 1-Jul-2019
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position is responsible for supporting controller to provide performance analysis to support business growth and management decision. The responsibilities include monthly closing, rolling forecast, margin analysis, profit plan preparation, etc.
1. Liaison with operation finance on monthly closing
2. Review actual results and provide valuable comments on performance analysis.
3. Coordinate and prepare rolling forecast on monthly basis;
4. Liaison with division F,P&A to provide report / analysis to APAC;
5. Provide monthly sales / margin / expense analysis;
6. Provide necessary analysis to support business growth / management decision;
7. Prepare and support profit plan and strategic plan;
8. A manager on other reporting requirement.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
2. 3-4 years’ experience on accounting and costing or FP&A.
3. Candidate must be able to effectively work in a cross-functional team environment.
4. Must be proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint software.
5. Coordination skill and communication skill;
6. Strong financial / business analytical skill;7. Deadline and Detail oriented.