Finance & Operations Support, Data Centre Solutions - Science Park
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 12-Sep-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE Data Centre Solutions provides Data Centre facilities management services to multinational corporations in Singapore. We are now seeking a dedicated Contract Support to join the facilities team based in Singapore.
- To provide financial and admin support to the client by being based on site at all times. The role is to provide a comprehensive and flexible contract administration service.
- To assist with the control of all financial and commercial aspects of contracts.
- To raise purchase orders and follow up vendor invoices.
- Prepare log books and all other QHSE related aspects.
- To assist in the production of supporting financial information.
- To maintain and update both manual and computer records relating to areas of which CBRE are responsible.
- To prepare and issue predefined reports, which form part of the contract and customer requirement.
- To administer quality management system documentation and ensure compliance.
- Liaise closely with the site team and head office, ensuring accurate processing of quotations, purchase orders, invoices, time sheets and holiday records.
- To undertake general office duties relating to the contract including; Correspondence and filing, Minutes of meetings, Preparation of reports and documentation, Updating of electronic records, Production of valuations and presentation of results, Contract renewal documentation, Collating timesheets from engineers, chasing and checking quality of data, Contract set-up (PPM / System support), Contract escalation process.
- To undertake the training of staff as and when required.
- To enable full auditable trails with for example but not limited to invoices, timesheets, material orders and goods received notes.
- To be responsible for the commercial support on the contract through to final account.
- Have an accounting qualification and hold previous experience in a similar role within the facilities industry.
- Candidates with experience in a customer facing role using operating systems such as Dynamics AX or Concept Software will be highly regarded.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role and 5 years of financial accounting experience.
- Strong English communication skills and excellent time management skills are required.