Exciting opportunity to work with market leaders and develop your FM skills
North Ryde location - 10 min walk from North Ryde train station
Rewarding team environment with a client service focus
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Provide financial assistance and operational support to the facilities management team in facilitating strong relationships with our client
- Administer the subcontractor purchase orders, invoicing, reporting as well as the work order closures
- Overseeing the account administration, purchase orders tracker and close-monitoring of any aged invoices
- Prepare and distribute periodic and ad hoc reports in a timely, accurate manner
- Manage site operations including vendors, lodge work requests, troubleshoot issues
- Coordinate service and facilities professionals in response to customer requests
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you'll need to be successful;
- Experience within finance administration and a keen interest in facilities management
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- The ability to solve critical problems in a timely manner
- Strong administration and time management skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and strong IT skills
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.