Strategic client accounting portfolio
Work as a part of a highly experienced team
Melbourne CBD Office
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Preparing of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Providing support and guidance to site teams and internal stakeholders in relation to financial and management reporting requirements
- Meeting with site teams regularly to discuss and query financial information relating to the property or portfolio
- Acting as a liaison for all portfolio related queries and building and maintaining strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring reporting deadlines are communicated and are met.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience working in a Finance Manager role within the Property Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and core Microsoft packages
- High attention to detail, accuracy and strong communication skills, with an ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills with an ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.