• 6 month opportunity with high possibility of extension
• Located in Brisbane
• Competitive salary on offer
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Oversee end of month financial reporting and analysis and monthly forecasts
- Preparing monthly management and divisional reports and commentary
- Preparing and presenting to senior leadership team as well as the wider business
- Assisting with planning for annual budgets and monthly forecasts to ensure deliverables are met across the business
- Ad hoc modelling, advice and financial analysis as required by the business
- Stakeholder engagement across regions
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Degree qualified accountant and either qualified CA or CPA.
- Ability to meet deadlines and a willingness to work as a team player.
- Excellent communication skills, strategic thinking and strong problem solving skills are imperative in this role to connect effectively with the Account and Corporate Finance teams.
- Ability to build a professional relationship of trust.
- Demonstrate strong commercial knowledge and business acumen.
- Corporate Real Estate and property experience is preferred.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.