Finance Manager (CPA)
Philippines , Philippines
Date published: 23-Jan-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Manages a broad range of complex financial analysis and/or financial reporting activities to measure profitability for a region, line of business or large, complex client. Includes the management of such functions as budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, strategic planning and management reporting processes and work product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages one or all of the following: budgeting process, forecasting process, strategic planning process, and standard management reporting. Establishes overall departmental priorities and ensures that all deadlines are met. Supervises finance staff including training and managing job performance.
- Reviews and approves balance sheet account analysis, statement of cash flows and supporting schedules and standard consolidated reporting packs. Reviews and approves certain PeopleSoft and HFM monthly journal entries.
- Conducts other special financial and business studies and other duties as assigned by management. Produces a variety of routine and ad hoc financial reports, packages and pro forma analyses for senior management and planning unit.
- Participates in the research, development and preparation of accounting policy and procedures, as required. May act as a consultant to management on financial policies, procedures, and applications.
- Manages special projects and prepares presentations for senior management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Accountancy degree (CPA preferred) plus a minimum of 3 years of commercial real estate experience.
- Previous supervisory experience in managing team members preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles (AR/AP/Lease registration/taxes).
- Ability to prepare financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.