Date published: 22-Oct-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Processing and data capture of invoices to client, collections from client.
- Provide relevant data to in-country finance and operation team for further processing and reporting to client and to relevant parties.
- Carry out Balance Sheet, AP, AR, Revenue-Cost reconciliations and analysis and to get relevant signatures and distribute to relevant parties.
- To perform complete and accurate work according to stipulated Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Comply with standard operating procedures (SOPs), policies and timeline; including health, safety and environmental policies.
- Check and advise on creation, update Masterfiles maintenance in iScala and/or Maximo.
- Process and capture all Invoices, Billings, Collections, Payments, Journals and Bank reconciliation items in iScala in a timely manner according to SLA.
- Reject invalid Invoices and/or supporting documents; obtain confirmation, etc.
- Check bank statements within SLA and prepare supplier reconciliation against SPs statement of account.
- Provide complete, accurate and timely data processed and captured in iScala; and output to SSRS reporting and Excel.
- Upon collection from client, update iScala and extract collection journal to reconcile Collections to Billings and Payments according to SLA.
- File all documents; and ensure proper housekeeping and safety of CBRE’s assets without delay.
- Carry out monthly Invoice Verification according to SLA.
- Provide and co-ordinate assistance and support to meet fellow team members and stakeholders’ needs.
- Any other ad-hoc task as assigned.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Fresh Graduates or at least 1 year experience in similar position.
- Preferably related working experience in account payable (AP) and familiar with any accounting system.
- Possess basic Microsoft Office knowledge (especially Excel and Words).
- Committed, organized, tactful, independent, reliable, analytical and meticulous.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, to manage multiple tasks in a fast-changing environment.
- Possess good communications skills in written and spoken - English, and Cantonese; and excellent in following up on tasks and issues.
- Exhibit initiative, team spirit, problem solving and PR skills in dealing with stakeholders.
- Candidates who are able to speak in Cantonese have an added advantage.
Qualifications and Education:
- At least LCCI or certificate or diploma in Accounting/Finance