Provide strategic leadership to a new client portfolio
Asset Services Division
Can we inspire you to join us?
- Provide local management to the real estate accounting account platform
- Strategically build and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders and ensure client expectations are exceeded
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures
- Review and analyse complex financial reports prepared by the team
- Create innovative offerings that grow the footprint of the account.
Here are some of the strengths you will have to help us deliver;
- Significant leadership experience in a similar role within the Property Industry
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel as well as a high attention to detail
- Superior communications skills and the ability to build robust client relationships
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field and a CA or CPA Qualification
- An ethical approach to decision making as well as prior team management experience is essential.
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.