Beijing , China
Date published: 1-Feb-2019
• Ensure that all of the company's financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation.
• Review and update finance policies across Greater China.
• Supervise the Finance and Accounting Teams daily operations across Greater China (R2R, P2P and O2C sub finance functions across Greater China will report to this position).
• Full responsibility for indirect tax matters across Greater China and work alongside head of China tax on direct tax implications.
• Manage cash flow and working capital.
• Oversee all accounting work and set up internal and external audits to ensure accuracy of information.
• Manage finance department, training any new employees as necessary.
• Support the shared services center project where possible successfully implement according to agreed timelines.
• Monitor actual performance versus budgets and forecasts and ensure variance reports are reviewed for completeness.
• Recommending and assisting with remedial action to improve business performance.
• Provide strategic support to business leaders across Greater China on finance operational matters.
• Support Ad-hoc feasibility studies and projects.
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree in business management, finance, accounting, or related field.
• Master’s degree and/or CPA preferred.
• Big 4 experience.
• 10+ years’ experience in a senior finance position.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and other business software.
• Extremely knowledgeable in financial forecasting, accounting principles, and financial data analysis.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the propensity to successfully foster new and maintain long-standing business relationships.
• Excellent communication skills, both orally and written; skilled in the art of negotiation.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and delegate responsibilities in an effective and efficient manner.
• Outstanding integrity, solid moral judgment, and the ability to make important decisions under pressure.
• Expert problem solver, analytical thinker, and decision maker.
• Possess strong leadership skills and business acumen.