Strategic, business minded finance professional to join our Greater China Financial Planning and Analysis Team. As the leader within the FP&A team, this role’s overarching responsibilities include delivering relevant and insightful business analysis that enable effective decision making, as well as providing insightful support to improve the Advisory business’ overall performance. This Director FP&A is a highly visible role and will function as the strategic business partner and financial right hand to the business executives, serving as a key advisor in both near and long term growth strategies and planning, resource investment and alignment, and optimal organizational structure to achieve revenue and EBITDA and margin targets.
1. Successfully leading the business unit financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and provide support when required to the central finance operations team for month-end close and reporting processes.
2. Partner with Greater China CFO, Regional finance teams to successfully develop budgets and forecasts, understand business drivers and influence forecasting assumptions.
3. Collaborate with business leaders to quantify the financial impact of operational risks and opportunities. Successfully incorporate insights into budgets, forecasts and long range plans.
4. Drive coordination and execution of qualitative and quantitative strategic, decision support analyses, and advise senior management on insights and recommended actions.
5. Develop effective performance metrics that drive timely business decisions and the ability to achieve performance targets.
6. Identify and implement changes that improve efficiency and effectiveness of operational decision making.
7. Make decisions with limited guidance, within a complex business environment, to drive insightful, fact based recommendations to Greater China Executive Committee.
8. Lead the business unit FP&A team of Managers and Analysts, ensuring the highest level of effectiveness and continued skill development within the team.
9. Highly motivated finance leader who easily cultivates effective relationships with senior executives and staff both inside and outside the Finance organization.
1. 8-10 years of Financial Planning experience with progressively increasing responsibilities in a large growth company.
2. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility as a "peer" with business leaders.
3. Team oriented, collaborative, and flexible with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Excellent presentation skills and ability to clearly communicate results with senior executives and internal business partners.
5. Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor.
6. Proven track record in structuring, managing and coordinating complex cross functional projects and processes with multiple stakeholders.
7. Desire to succeed in a fast-paced and deadline oriented environment.
8. System savvy individual, strong financial modeling capability, highly proficient in excel, power point and financial planning systems.
9. Previous experience in TM1 would be beneficial.