MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To lead sustainable financial growth by taking ownership of the financial strategy, controls and management information for the Business Unit. Provide insight and influence to impact performance and maintain competitive advantage.
Identify key stakeholders, including the central finance team, prioritise their needs and review on a monthly basis
Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to consistently throughout the Business Unit Continually review, maintain and improve billing, debt, work in progress, purchase orders and ledger postings against Plan, forecast, prior year, Divisional and Company results and trends
Prepare accurate Business Unit reports in line with strict monthly company timetable including full Profit & Loss account with analysis and commentary, Balance Sheet extracts and reconciliations, and detailed Project Profitability reporting.
Responsible for billing and general ledger closing for Singapore and Hong Kong
4.Manage and Develop Contract Support Team
Recruit appropriate contract support who are trained to the correct performance standards
Build a team, ensuring whole team is effectively utilised. Lead the team performance through motivation and winning commitment from them. Actively participate in a diverse and effective team.Induct new contract support in line with the induction process
6 years with relevant experiences strength in Business Partnering:
- The successful person will hold a recognised accounting qualification with relevant working experience gained in a similar environment.
- To be successful in this role, the candidate should possess good business partnering skills and understanding of the commercial contract.
- Strong management accounting and analytical skills are essential to the position together with a working knowledge of statutory reporting.
- The person should also be comfortable working on an integrated accounts package together with detailed knowledge of core office systems – particularly MS Excel.
- The person should have the coaching skills to manage and develop the contract support team