Great development and career progression opportunity
Provide high-level financial support to the business
Sydney CBD Location
Here is a snapshot of your day:
- Complete monthly accruals, manage end of month forecasts and annual reports for a properties portfolio.
- Providing support and guidance to site teams and internal stakeholders in relation to financial and management reporting requirements
- Meeting with site teams regularly to discuss and query financial information relating to the property or portfolio
- Assisting the Property Management team with the preparation of annual budgets, analysis and checks
- Ensuring reporting deadlines are communicated and are met.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- 1-2 years experience in a Finance role is required
- High attention to detail and accuracy and be highly organised and methodical in your approach to your work.
- Customer service orientated approach and strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of MRI preferred but not essential.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.