Date published: 14-Sep-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Responsible to prepare monthly management reports and variance analysis on financial results
- Assist the Assistant Finance Manager (AFM) in preparing presentation decks for management meetings, ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Assist the AFM in developing reports and dashboards to support Management’s reporting requirements
- Participate in monthly and quarter forecasts, assisting the AFM to provide accurate YTD and forecast outlook
- Participate in annual Budget exercise, assisting the AFM end to end, from testing of the business planning tool, data collection and analysis, to eventual loading of data to the tool
- Assist the AFM in balance sheet reviews and analysis
- Subject matter expert in the usage of reporting tools used by GWS
- Assist with month-end close for Regional Platform / Overhead departments
- Assist the AFM in providing regional support to Regional Business Line Leaders on overhead spend, including but not limited to: Compilation of reports, variance analysis, budget and forecasting
- LCCI/Diploma/Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Pursuing CPA/CA - partially or fully certified
- Minimum 2 year experience in similar position.
- Organized, Tactful, Dependable, Analytical & Meticulous.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
The position is based in Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur.
If you are looking for a regional role with the opportunity to elevate your career then apply now through our careers website.