Finance Analyst (CPA)
Philippines , Philippines
Date published: 10-Apr-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Responsible for moderately complex accounting activities relating to the maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger and the resultant managerial reports and financial statements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews and/or processes billing/invoicing and enters data into the accounting databases. May either apply or submit cash applications to the vouchers/invoices. Researches and resolves accounts receivable issues.
- Answers questions from other departments, locations and divisions regarding various accounting issues and reports, including profit and loss reports. Researches open accounting issues.
- Prepares income statements, balance sheets and various other accounting statements or financial reports for field and management reference for a small to mid size customer or market.
- Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records. Reviews transactions from subsystem to ensure data accurately passed through the various tables and sub ledgers.
- Analyzes accounting variances and prepares variance explanation reports.
- Analyzes reports and records, making recommendations relative to the accounting of reserves, assets, and expenditures.
- Prepares Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Maintains, records, and reconciles billings and accounts receivables for small to mid size clients/markets or accounts.
- Examines financial statements and documents for conformance with accounting requirements and principles.
- Creates month-end accounting entries and reconciles discrepancies; posts to GL and reviews variances to budget.
- Other duties may be assigned.