Newly created role to support growing team
Burwood location with support on site at Norwest once a fortnight
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Assist in finance, preparation and issuance of reports and documentation
- Collate and process timesheets and expenses weekly
- Monitor and maintain people record and attendance planner
- Assists in the daily facilities operations including maintenance visits and monthly meetings
- Raise/create a work order and purchase order
- Run and review invoices, P&L result and WIP report.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in financial accounting role or similar
- Experience in using ERP systems
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to multi-tasks and meeting deadlines with good time management skills
- Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft packages - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.