フィールドテクニカルサービスエンジニア（契約社員）|Field Technical Service Engineer (Contract) - Tokyo
Minato-Ku , Japan
Date published: 17-Jul-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Troubleshoot PC related issues over the phone, onsite, and using administration tools.
- Inventory Management.
- Hardware support (Dell, HP, Lenovo, Xerox Printers).
- System documentation.
- Client software packaging/installing, training.
- Hardware kitting, PC setup (image cloning).
- Support IT internal projects, office relocation, data migration.
- FTS Shift 9:00 – 18:00 minimum 2~3 times in a week.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in supporting Windows7 & 10 with multi language packs in a large scale corporate environment. (At least 300+ users).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in supporting MS Office 2013 / Office 365.
- Good understanding of common Windows services or technology such as NTFS, DNS, DHCP, FTP, IIS, DFS.
- Good knowledge on ITIL v3 Foundation.
- Knowledge of Windows 10, Microsoft Azure, Anti-Virus software etc.
- Good communication skills in Japanese and English, to discuss IT related issues with offsite and head office IT staff respectively, by both e-mail and phone.
- Ability to support multi-language (English/Japanese) software.
- A can-do attitude is a must.
- Knowledge of Cisco products is highly regarded.
- IP telephony, Video Conferencing, Zoom, Digital Signage, InterCall support experience.
- MCP/MCITP/MCTS/MCSE. CC
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- Mac Support experience.
- TOEIC 600+.