Onsite Level 2 support and advice - face to face and via phone
Support for laptops, desktops, software applications, telephony, audio visual solutions, and video conferencing equipment
Melbourne CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Analyse and evaluate reported end user problems, failures and errors across hardware related issues (Dell, HP), mobile device support, AV, video conferencing, printers.
- Provide recommendations on the replacement of computer peripherals and program changes in order to correct software issues.
- Contribute new ideas for new technical solutions, including testing and installation of new releases.
- Adherence to service level agreements and proactive incident ticket management.
- Client software packaging/installing and hardware kitting, PC setup (image cloning).
- Weekend and overnight work and visiting regional offices may be required occasionally.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Minimum 1-2 years of IT field and desktop experience in a large corporate environment.
- Excellent content knowledge and mastery of Microsoft Office packages - knowledge of ITIL, MCDST, MCSA, CCNA.
- Strong technical knowledge supporting Windows, Cisco, IP telephony and technology such as NTFS, DNS, DHCP, FTP, IIS, DFS.
- Excellent English communication skills with strong ability to deal with technical and non technical stakeholders across the business.
- Demonstrated planning, prioritisation, organisational and problem solving.
- Proactive, can-do attitude.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.