Beijing , China
Date published: 28-Nov-2018
- As CBRE’s assigned on-site representative, oversees and/or coordinates on-site administrative works including office cleaning, indoor plants & decorative accessories, printing request and delivery, office supplies, office maintenance, facility support services as per contract scope with client.
- Support travel arrangement including transportation and hotel booking
- Manages vendor performance and follow up vendors’ on-site regular or scheduled services, with required reports and payment in line with CBRE’s billing procedures and client’s payment schedule. Processes invoices and ensures proper & timely payment.
- Performs site inspections for its required quality standard of a safe, clean and comfortable place.
- Conducts regular review with client interface and prepares related reports as required.
- Responds to client inquires and complaints. Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients. Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for CBRE site operational finance (budget, PO, payment and report). Works with CBRE finance team to correct errors.
- Perform Reception job with back up by Office support staff.
- Perform client required general services.
- Other duties may be assigned.