Selangor , Malaysia
Date published: 1-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Monitor help-desk tickets on daily basis
- Respond, assign, update and resolve open tickets.
- Open tickets on behalf of the customer as required.
- Monitor contracts terms to ensure renewal before expiry.
- Supervise and coordinate with vendor on the scheduled preventive maintenance and adhoc repair works for office equipment and services.
- Engage with appropriate external parties (building management, cleaners, maintenance, etc) to maintain the delivery standard and driving rectification of issues.
- Maintain a list of furniture asset and conduct review on an annual basis.
- Manage allocation of lockers for new hires/ transfers.
- Ensure lockers are cleared on the employees last day of work.
- Maintain the database of lockers/ team cabinets.
- Monitor visitor registrations and prepare access cards - as required.
- Ensure the return of the cards upon departure.
- Perform inventory checks and order office and pantry supplies
- Ordering of other miscellaneous stationery items as per customer request.
- Ensure timely replenishment of supplies.
- Delivery & Collection of urgent documents from Clients or Bank Negara.
- Other duties as assigned by client.