Facilities Technicians- BGC Taguig
Makati , Philippines
Date published: 20-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Will be reporting under the direction of the Facilities Management Team, performs HVAC, Air-con Preventive and Corrective Maintenance, Minor Electrical, Lighting and Plumbing along with general maintenance and repair work for the office location.
- Performs general and preventative maintenance as requested and ensures completion of all work in a timely fashion.
- Perform maintenance that include such items as: general cleanliness of windows; doors/exterior building, plumbing, lighting, moving furniture, maintaining facility grounds, HVAC maintenance
- Coordinates major work with contractors such as air conditioning, heating, roofing, electrical, lighting and plumbing.
- Performs annual inspections and preventative maintenance inspection, including filter changes on HVAC or AC units.
Job Type / Category
Industry: Facilities Management
Shift/Hours: 48H per weekQualifications
- At least Vocation Grad or TESDA Trained with NC II
- 1-2 years of experience as a Facilities Maintenance Technician (preventive and corrective maintenance of facilities and utility equipment such as ACs, HVAC, PACU, CRAC, Genset)