Goldman Sachs – Sydney CBD location
8 hours shift - 5 days on / 3 days off
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Maintain and monitor power and air-conditioning to the critical computer rooms, plant, tenancies space comfort cooling.
- Maintain business continuity and limiting unplanned downtime in accordance with agreed parameters.
- Manage and control the facilities management strategy, attend and investigate tenant requests such as air conditioning complaints and other FM related day to day matters as required.
- Assist, collect and manage data for reporting to region and local.
- Respond quickly to emergency situations, manage and escort resources (services vendors), liaise with landlords as required.
- Adhere to the operating procedures and protocols.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Facilities management, building services and critical environment experience would be advantageous
- Engineering, electrical and mechanical background are preferred
- Required to hold a current and valid Electrical contractors license
- Sound knowledge in UPS, CRACs, Fire and BMS would be advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.