Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 22-Feb-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
PURPOSE OF ROLE
To ensure that facility-related systems and equipment are maintained and operated at optimum level.
Preventive maintenance, diagnostic of facilities equipment and systems.
- Good customer relationship and communications with Facilities Engineer
- Ensure operational and preventive maintenance tasks are performed as instructed and in accordance with written checklists.
- To respond and perform RQ, PA, SP work order requests.
- To ensure correct maintenance and repair of equipment.
- To undertake any additional duties as assigned by superiors as and when need arises
- Ensure compliance with CBRE GWS and Avago EH&S procedures.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Completion of all preventive maintenance reports or checklist to facilities engineer on schedule.
- Compliance to all environmental, health and safety program conducted by company and clients.
- Solving all minor repair and complete within scheduled time.
Qualification / Knowledge and Skills Required
- Minimum NTC 2 technical certificate in Mechanical, Electrical or Building services.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant technical experience
- Good team player
- Able to speak, read and write basic English and a second language