Pulau Pinang , Malaysia
Date published: 26-Nov-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- To perform an operational and preventive maintenance task.
- To install, repair, troubleshoot, maintain and service all electrical and electronic systems under the contract.
- To comply with company rules and regulations and adhere to ISO14000 and QS9000 Standard.
- To modify the electrical wiring system when or as per required.
- Response and close service requests from customers within service level agreement.
- Supervise vendor or contractors.
- Maintain plant equipment to operate in tip-top condition.
- Assist the management in energy savings through equipment operationAssist in the set-up audio and video system for auditorium or meeting rooms when required.
- Provide assistance to service and building maintenance team when needed.
- Write daily shift report and scheduling of equipment maintenance work.
- Take daily plant reading.
- Able to work shift as and when required.
- Registration with Suruhanjaya Tenaga.
- Adheres to ISO standards and practices good housekeeping at all times.
- Undertakes any additional/ad-hoc duties as assigned by superiors as and when the need arises.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- With at least 1 year of experience in related work.
- Possesses strong leadership skills, initiate, committed, willing to learn, pleasant disposition and general clean habits.
- Must be a team player, have a sense of responsibility to meet the objectives of the organization.
- Able to read electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Able to write and converse in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Hands on experience with mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.
- Willing to work in Penang.