Facilities Technician (West)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 18-Dec-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Have strong understanding and experience of the electrical and mechanical systems used in building management system, including UPS systems, Battery banks, WWTP, Car park system, Chillers and cooling towers, Air handling units, Fire Alarm systems, and Fire Suppression systems.
- Trained in the operation, fact-finding and troubleshooting of all critical facility systems. Areas include Electrical, Mechanical, Building Monitoring, Fire and Controls.
- Have situational awareness, monitor and respond to abnormal conditions in critical facility systems.
- Be the first responder to fire alerts, equipment alarms and facility events, able to stay after working hour when required.
- Provide detailed reports for any/all incidents on site.
- Ensure all subcontractors are inducted and permitted to work according to with Client’s standards. As required escort third-party vendor to work locations and ensure the area is safe to perform work.
- Review subcontractor method statements, risk assessments and MSDS to ensure compliance with site health & safety and operating procedures.
- Carry out vendor inspections, check/monitor quality of work, review data/service reports to include all break/fix, P.M.’s and project work on site.
- Update and close all activities in FMP.
- Provide details for the daily report.
- Follow up & close out any open hazards that are assigned.
- Computer literate with the ability to compile and submit monthly reports, and to monitor and trend operational characteristics.
- Minimum of 3 years directly related experience in a facility management
- Strong knowledge and skills in M&E
- Able to communicate effectively internally and externally with the client and with contractors and have written communication skills.
- Must be well-organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and exhibit a superior customer service attitude