Facilities Technician (Technical Services Team)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 16-Nov-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Performs hands-on preventive maintenance and corrective repair of M&E systems and equipment. Working as a team and independently, assists in monitoring building system operations and performance. Utilizes several trade skills such as air-conditioning, electrical, plumbing, carpentry and painting
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance. Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Reviews assigned work orders. Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair. Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
- Assists with installation and modification works
- Assists with troubleshooting and repairs of buildings and installed systems to include: ACMV, electrical, fire and plumbing systems and equipment.
- Inspects new installation for compliance with building codes and safety regulations.
- Maintains lighting systems throughout the facility, cleaning fixtures and replacing bulbs and lamps.
- Maintains grounds of facility or property
- Performs carpentry, furniture assembly and locksmith tasks as needed.
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
- Performs administrative duties diligently.
- Minimum of 3 years directly related experience in a facility management
- Strong knowledge and skills in M&E
- Must be well-organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and exhibit a superior customer service attitude