Facilities Technician (Central/West Area)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 22-May-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Performs general preventive maintenance and corrective repair of buildings, equipment and grounds. Working under close supervision, assists in monitoring building system operations and performance. Utilizes several trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating and cooling.
- Preventive maintenance & corrective maintenance works,
- Fault response and recovery works as follow
- Handyman services for minor work as and when required
- Woodworks (varnished and/or painted), include all wall/ floor/ ceiling finishes and furniture & fittings such as fixed/ loose cabinets, sofa seating, conference/ meeting tables, doors, cornices, skirting, and the like.
- Removing stains on stainless steel works include handrails, wall panel, skirting, door/ furniture framing, and the like.
- Making good and re-aligning all suspended ceiling panels yearly.
- Porter Services
- First level recovery, escalation and servicing for all office/pantry equipment
- Escort, supervise servicing and utilities vendor as assigned
- Escalation and follow through all matters assigned to service vendor and/or landlord’s building management services as instructed
- Monitoring and control of consumable items
- To upkeep the inventory of consumable items e.g, lockset, signage, toners etc
- Respond promptly to client calls and feedback
- Responds to emergency breakdown call-outs
- Site inspection and quality control
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by superior
- Minimum of 1 year directly related experience in a facility management
- NITEC/Higher HITEC / Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Good knowledge and skills in Mechanical and Electrical
- Knowledge with Facilities operation/maintenance
- Must be well-organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and exhibit a superior customer service attitude
- PC literate skills