Facilities Technician (Central Area)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 9-Apr-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Work closely with the Engineer for the direct operations, maintenance, construction, repair and emergency response for plant mechanical and electrical systems and equipment. The Technician must support AEM/Engineer in striving for 100% uptime and CBRE / Client’s satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out a service request, ensuring that work performed in these areas is accomplished efficiently with a minimum amount of disruption and inconvenience.
- Also ensuring an adequate clean up.
- Check malfunctioning equipment and ascertains corrective, action required to restore to satisfactory operating condition.
- Ensuring the proper use and care of tools and instruments. Ensuring compliance with safety, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Maintaining professionalism in manner and appearance.
- Carry out works in accordance with the preventative maintenance program’s assigned tasks.
- Carry out preventative maintenance with a minimum disruption of building services.
- Carry out reactive repairs in accordance with risk assessments and Health and Safety compliance procedures
- Advise supervisors regarding the requirement of parts and equipment required for repair and maintenance.
- Consult with supervisors as appropriate regarding stock levels and materials required to complete all maintenance and perform necessary work.
- Ensuring the timely performance of maintenance work.
- Respond immediately to emergency situations (fire, evacuation, equipment failure, etc.) and CBRE / Client’s concerns.
- Comply with departmental policy for the safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Maintains a clean and safe workplace.
- Ensure suitable use and maintenance of tools and supplies.
- Performs additional job duties as requested.
- Experience in a facility management
- Strong knowledge and skills in Mechanical and Electrical
- Must be well-organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and exhibit a superior customer service attitude
- Good communication skills