Makati , Philippines
Date published: 8-Oct-2019
Will be reporting under the direction of the Facilities Management Team, performs HVAC, Air-con Preventive and Corrective Maintenance, Minor Electrical, Lighting and Plumbing along with general maintenance and repair work for the office location.
Performs general and preventative maintenance as requested and ensures completion of all work in a timely fashion.
Perform maintenance that include such items as: general cleanliness of windows; doors/exterior building, plumbing, lighting, moving furniture, maintaining facility grounds, HVAC maintenance
Coordinates major work with contractors such as air conditioning, heating, roofing, electrical, lighting and plumbing.
Performs annual inspections and preventative maintenance inspection, including filter changes on HVAC or AC units.
• Must be okay to work in BGC, Mckinley or Ortigas
• Must be NC II holder if undergrad
• Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience as a maintenance and repair technician
• Can do basic carpentry repairs & paint retouch works
• Can do basic plumbing repair works
• Can respond to site emergency calls on out of office hours
Knowledgeable of the ff:
· Genset operation
· Electrical system operation & maintenance
· UPS operation
· FDAS operation
· HVAC operation & maintenance (knowledge in chiller operation is an advantage)
· CRAC/PACU operation
· Fire pump operation