Facilities Officer- Global Workplace Solutions
Hong Kong Island , Hong Kong
Date published: 9-May-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Your responsibilities are to:
- Responsible for the facilities services engineering support
- Performs general preventive maintenance and corrective repair of buildings, industrial systems, equipment and grounds. Working under close supervision, assists in monitoring building system operations and performance. Utilizes several trade skills as such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating, ventilation and cooling.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by Senior Facilities Manager
- Develops positive relationships with Client's and vendors. Responds to problems and concerns that are recurring or of a sensitive nature; enforces rules and regulations.
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
- Performs assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance. Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Reviews assigned work orders. Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair. Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
- Assists with installation and modification of building equipment systems.
- Assists with troubleshooting and repairs of buildings, and installed systems to include: plumbing systems, kitchen equipment, roofs, drains, shop and HVAC.
- Inspects new installation for compliance with building codes and safety regulations.
- Maintains lighting systems throughout the facility, cleaning fixtures and replacing bulbs and lamps.
- Assisting conference room setting by coordinating with vendors on AV equipment.
- Duty on mail delivery to assist mailroom clerk.
- Performs welding, carpentry, furniture assembly and locksmith tasks as needed.
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
- Supports on technical issues for the critical facilities (i.e. Data centers) in the client's premises.
- Provides engineering supports for the project management of fitting out and facilities improvement works.
- Assists in the preparation and presentation of cost efficiency analysis and energy management strategies.
- Reviews and negotiates contract documents, to ensure consistency and adherence with client master contract and CBRE, Corporate Facilities Management standards (including insurance requirements and price standards). Effectively resolve disputes arising from non-compliance.
- Identifies quality improvements in process or procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Spoken and written English and Cantonese/Chinese
- Solid knowledge in energy management as well as environmental management practice for building facilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Achieve a high level of client satisfaction by providing a high degree of servicing
- Able to get on with different levels of people
- Build professional relationships of trust with clients
- Understand local culture and sensitivities, and use such understanding in client relationships