Hong Kong Island , Hong Kong
Date published: 10-Apr-2019
Purpose of the role:
• Supporting facilities and utility systems in client site independently (Retail banking).
• Ensuring client's requirement are met through quality soft service delivery.
• Maintaining FM service standard and managing all available resources in site.
• Co-ordinating and supervising preventive maintenance relating to the HAVC / ACMV installation, equipment and other related operating functions, such as housekeeping, landscape maintenance, security cameras, roller shutters, dock levelers, turn-stiles, lifts, etc.
• Preparing the site execution plan and conducting site day to day FM service based on the understanding of SOW and site FM requirements.
• Making periodic liaison with the client and end-user, implementing escalation and response time as required.
• Managing the vendor performance to achieve cost saving target and KPI .
• Leading service satisfaction survey and supervising continued improvement activities in operation.
• Working with EHS manager on complying with EHS, critical systems and statutory regulations.
• Preparing periodic operation reports as required.
• Assisting in the development and execution of continuous improvement programme.
• Administrating, coordinating and updating the company business license and related documents.
• To ensure that all staff comply to EHS requirements
• To ensure all Service Provider’s representative have completed the safety training programs for contractors by the client.
• To maintain and update documentation pertaining to all preventive maintenance schedule to the facilities.
• To conduct regular service provider’s performance reviews, covering work quality and customer satisfaction issues.
• To undertake any additional duties as assigned by superiors as and when need arises.