Facilities Officer -GWS
Kowloon , Hong Kong
Date published: 27-Nov-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Ensuring client's requirements are met through quality soft service delivery.
- Maintaining FM service standard and managing all available resources in site.
- Supporting facilities and utility systems in client site.
- Preparing the site execution plan and conducting site day to day FM service based on the understanding of SOW and site FM requirements.
- Making periodic liaison with the client and end-user, implementing escalation and response time as required.
- Preparing periodic operation reports as required.
- Assisting in the development and execution of continuous improvement programme.
- To ensure all Service Provider’s representative have completed the safety training programs for contractors by the client.
- To maintain and update documentation pertaining to all preventive maintenance schedule to the facilities.
- To conduct regular service provider’s performance reviews, covering work quality and customer satisfaction issues.
- To undertake any additional duties as assigned by superiors as and when need arises.
- Complete all preventive maintenance schedules in a timely and economic manner and adhere to client’s EHS policies and requirements.
- Promote positive relation with client and service providers
- Sound knowledge and understand client’s principles, processes, procedures and a team player
- Committed to client’s safety polices.
- On call 24/7 to respond to any Facilities Services related emergency
- Manage Facilities Services Helpdesk operations and ensure reactive work orders are completed as per key KPI and met the satisfactory performance scores.
- Manage work health and safety, maintain the work environment, practices and training to avoid accidents and hazards and contributes to a safe and healthy work environment according to the established policies and guidelines.
- Working with EHS Lead on complying with EHS, critical systems and statutory regulations.
- Tertiary education or strong in facility management solid experience with minimum 2 years of administrative experience in Banking / Finance Sector will be definitely an advantage
- Fluent Cantonese & English (written & spoken) and Mandarin is preferable
- Strong administrative and organizational skills, computer and internet research skills
- Some accounting knowledge
- Seeks responsibility and welcomes accountability, also a good team player
- Ability to work with remote co-workers, and adapt to different cultural working styles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to negotiate with analytical skills
- Good sense of customer relationship management
- Actively promotes a safe and congenial work environment
- Formal qualification in Occupational Health & Safety or related field is a plus
- Practical experience in Occupational Health & Safety works is a plus
- Immediate available is highly preferable