We are currently looking for a Facilities Officer to work for one of our banking client. The Facilities Officer will be sitting on-site in the client’s office, assisting the Facilities Management team and working together with the client's team to perform facilities management in managing our client properties including Offices and Branches across Hong Kong.
To be considered for this position you must have:
• Relevant education or qualification in property management/ facilities management;
• Able to demonstrate 3 – 5 years’ relevance experience
• Possess a good customer service approach
• Well versed in Building Management Ordinance
• Good decision-making and problem-solving skills;
• Team player with pleasant disposition
• Fluent spoken and written English and Cantonese.
You will be expected to manage the Helpdesk request and maintain proper operation of facilities’ services including security, cleaning, office facilities maintenance, key management services, etc. You also need to conduct regular site inspections as when required and make follow up action as appropriate. You also need to provide support in procurement and tendering matters.