Key strategic Government client
Work as a part of a highly experienced asset management team
Provide high level facilities management services across a portfolio of Heritage assets
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Maintain consistently high levels of superior customer service to all internal and external stakeholders
- Manage and coordinate the delivery of all Facilities Management services; tenant liaison, contractor management and administration
- Manage operating expenditure, budgeting, produce and present monthly reporting and financial reporting
- Involved in maintenance and development of all the services in relation to sustainability, preservation of property assets, safety and risk management
- Be part of a huge development phase on fit outs and refurbishment with major clients
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Strong technical knowledge within a commercial facilities management environment
- Experience in project management is an advantage
- Highly competent communication both verbal and written and a professional presentation
- The ability to build relationships with stakeholders quickly and manage client expectations
- Superior organisational skills and ability to manage several functions and projects simultaneously
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) peoples, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.