Work in a high performing facilities management team
Sydney CBD and Metropolitan area
Supporting a portfolio of assets
Can we inspire you to join us?
- Maintain building operations to deliver efficient and cost-effective management of the building
- Manage the delivery of all Facilities Management services; tenant liaison and contractor management
- Deliver superior customer service and develop key tenant stakeholder engagement by providing effective and timely communications to our tenants, stakeholders and client
- Manage operating expenditure, budgeting, produce and present monthly reporting and financial reporting
- Work as a part of an experienced FM Team and deliver exceptional results for our client.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver;
- Previous experience in facilities management and building maintenance of a commercial building
- An understanding and application of statutory legislation imposing or affecting operations and building services including Workplace Health and Safety
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Effective communication skills and a passion for customer service delivery
- An ability to manage numerous different tasks simultaneously and deliver to deadlines.
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.