Auckland , New Zealand
Date published: 4-Jul-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Key client account
Global Workplace Solutions
Here is a snapshot of your day:
- Plan, implement, coordinate and manage all FM services within specifications for an extensive portfolio of retail properties
- Ensure each facility meets HSE standards and maintain a strict HSE regime with all contractors engaged
- Be the first point of contact for the client and liaise with other parties to ensure issues are resolved
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining preventative maintenance schedules and risk management procedures.
- Prepare and manage the quarterly forecast and annual budget for portfolio
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience managing retail fit-outs, refurbishments and maintenance
- Good understanding of financial acumen including operating and capital expenditure, accruals, budgeting and forecasting
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Previous exposure in providing premium client service
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from diverse backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.