Manage a portfolio of retail assets across Regional NSW
Retail Property Management Division
Role based in Dubbo or Bathurst with regular travel between centres required
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Coordinate and maintain building operations to deliver efficient and cost-effective management of the allocated centres'
- Supervise the proper care of the building operations, systems, installations, facilities and finishes in accordance with owner/building policies and procedures
- Forge and maintain excellent relationships with the owners, occupiers and service providers
- Maintain close liaison with tenants to ensure effective and safe operation of the centres'
- Regular travel to carry out regular inspections on properties.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Extensive Facilities Management experience within a retail environment
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to be dynamic in your approach and adapt well to change
- The ability to build relationships with stakeholders quickly and manage client expectations
- Advanced communication skills and a proactive and professional approach
- An open driver’s licence and own vehicle are required as the role will require regular travel visit various sites across the portfolio.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.