Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 16-May-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including HVAC, HV/LV, process, hazardous wastes, cleaning, pest control, catering, technology and mechanical utility equipment.
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of in-house staffs and external partners including cleaning, maintenance and grounds
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with clients. Attends client meetings.
- Coordinates, oversees and/or manages repair and maintenance work assignments performed by technicians, vendors and contractors performing building maintenance, landscaping and janitorial work. Reviews work orders to ensure that assignments are completed.
- Responsible for facilities inspections and reports.
- Coordinates and manages moves, adds and change activities.
- Obtains and reviews price quotes for the procurement of parts, services, and labor for projects.
- Manages capital projects. Prepares capital project and operating budget and variance reports.
- Manages vendor relationships and trains vendors on work order and billing procedures. Responsible for invoice processing and accuracy of cost center coding.
- Provides process and procedure training.
- Conducts financial/business analysis including preparation of reports.
- Coordinates, oversees and/or manages repair and maintenance work assignments performed by technicians, vendors and contractors performing building maintenance, landscaping and janitorial work.
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area.
- Recommends staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination.
- Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime.
- Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff.
- Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies.
- Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values
- Minimum of 4 years of related FM experience.
- Associates degree or Bachelors degree preferred with focus on business, technical or management areas.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Facilities Management experience in manufacturing industry preferred.
- Facility Management certification preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and intranet/internet.
- Ability to use work order system.
- Working knowledge of architectural, electrical and mechanical systems.
- Working knowledge of leases, contracts and related documents
- Strong experience and knowledge in handling HSE issues