Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Date published: 7-May-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Investigate, propose, implement, adjust and deliver facilities management services such that the managed facility/s are maintained effectively, efficiently and safely – with particular regard to prevailing legislation and regulations, health, safety and environmental requirements, CBRE’s contracted scope of works and customer preferences and requirements;
- As the local representative of our client’s Real Estate Leadership Group, develop and maintain healthy and productive stakeholder relationships with the following stakeholder groups
- Local end users (customers).
- Local management teams and leaders (customers).
- CBRE leadership (management) and other CBRE team members.
- Regional client representatives and leadership teams (clients).
- Other groups as required or directed by any of the above stakeholders.
- Local service providers, consultants and vendor networks.
- Landlord and landlord’s agents and service providers, specifically Instant Group.
- If applicable, as a team leader – direct, impart and support your team of direct and indirect reports (Instant group) as you would wish to be supported and directed by your leadership team. Instil the appropriate CBRE values and work ethic in your appointed team.
- Proactively review, propose, develop, assess, manage and work with vendor and subcontractor engagements, specifically Instant group such that the value of these engagements is optimized for our client. Ensure vendors fulfil the required scope of work in accordance with their contracted responsibility in a safe, legally compliant, effective and efficient manner. Actively investigate, propose and implement strategies to minimize vendor associated risk and improve overall value to the client over time.
- Implement suitable work programs and management plans aimed at effectively delivering the planned outcomes and objectives for the facility/s allocated to your care. Maintain work schedules, programs and plans as agreed with the client and your management team.
- Respond effectively and appropriately to unplanned events and situations which will occur within or around the managed facilities from time to time. Such events may occur during or outside of normal working hours – in either case, have appropriate measures and arrangements in place to support these events as necessary and appropriate.
- Conduct yourself in full compliance with the CBRE RISE Values, the requirements of our customer, the directives of the CBRE leadership team and all applicable legislation, laws and regulations.
- 5+ years of relevant operational experience in a role or series of linked roles which show a natural ascendancy to this opportunity.
- A relevant Facilities Management or Facilities Management related (i.e. engineering, building services or customer service) qualification or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong financial acumen in terms of calculating/estimating cost, developing a complex site budget, managing costs against a budget and managing monthly accounting cycle from procurement to payment.
- Possess a solid to an advanced working knowledge of the architectural, electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems that would typically be found within a modern commercial office development (including technology related critical environments). Possess a sound working knowledge of leases, contracts and related documents.