Global Client Account
Provide high-level technical facilities management expertise
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Manage operations and maintenance related issues on account
- Review financial performance, operating and capital budgets
- Develop, implement and maintain maintenance programs.
- Act as the first point of contact for emergency situation
- Maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in facilities management with a strong focus on industrial or manufacturing building
- Strong technical background with either Mechanical or Electrical trade
- Certification/license in electrical/mechanical/HVAC/refrigeration systems/boiler/plumbing may be required
- Strong knowledge in financial/business analysis, forecast and prepare budget.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent customer service and service delivery skill
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
As part of our recruitment process you may be asked to complete a video interview.