Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 14-Feb-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Ensures that all facilities within the region are operated and maintained in a cost-effective and safe condition in accordance with the approved budget and the customer's requirements to fulfill FM contractual obligations.
- Interfaces with the management regarding direction of financial, contract, and customer strategies for the facility
- Communicates operating philosophy, objectives and expectations to Operations Managers and vendors in a continuing effort to build the site team
- Reviews and approves all expenditures for tools, equipment, supplies, materials and additional contract requirements. May assist with preparation of facility budget.
- Manages, directs and schedules day-to-day and long-range activities for assigned properties and ensure that all programs and procedures of the FM staff are being properly implemented
- Manages and supervises facility personnel including hiring, promotions, recognition, discipline, and performance management. Plans, directs, and monitors the performance objectives of FM personnel.
- Establishes process performance metrics; tracking, analyzing and reporting performance in terms of quality, safety, cost, and customer satisfaction. Takes corrective action to bring about required change and ensure contract requirements have been executed at a level above the specified standards
- Resolves problems and/or conflicts and maintains open communication with the client including providing regular written and oral reports to ensure satisfaction
- Manages contractor specifications, problems/issues, performance and administration
- Recommends solutions and implements appropriate corrective action for major or complex maintenance issues
- Provides the technical and management direction for all Facility Management services and utilizes all CBRE resources (i.e. Branch, Procurement, etc.) to reduce costs and increase satisfaction
- May assist in the acceptance phase of commissioning construction projects
- Complies with all company policies and procedures and adheres to company standards
- Performs other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Facilities & Building, Estate Management, or its equivalent. Applicants with proven relevant experience in facilities management.
- Minimum 5 years of management experience on Facilities Management in a corporate environment and with project management experience.
- Operational experience of managing EH&S and Quality Systems.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, Self-motivated and ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Excellent PC and MS office skills essential.
- Strong experience within the facilities management industry
- Customer Service and Relationship Building Skills at all level.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Financial management experience. Ability to manage full OPEX Budget, Variance & Forecasting
- Excellent Contract/Vendor Management & Contract Negotiation Skills.
- Creative thinker able to develop new ideas and solutions to client problems