New client account
Great career development opportunity
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with our client and respond to problems in a tactful and expedient manner
- Manage the daily FM operations and performing of site checks
- Supervision of hard service vendors
- Regular reporting and maintenance planning
- Respond to an complete work requests as part of SLA targets
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Demonstrated experience in facilities management role
- Basic understanding of power back up/critcical infrastructure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of Building management systems, alarm monitoring systems
- Qualified electrical licence is preferred
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.