Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Ensure tenant satisfaction through enabling the efficient, cost-effective operation and maintenance of all services
- Maintain consistently high levels of superior customer service and develop key tenant stakeholder engagement
- Manage operating expenditure and, ensure efficient and cost-effective operation of all plant and equipment
- Carry out building inspections as required under the building’s operating model & document findings.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in facilities management with a strong focus on sophisticated commercial properties
- Strong technical background with either Mechanical or Electrical trade
- Experience in contractor management in a commercial building environment
- Excellent customer service and service delivery skill
- Ability to multi-task and manage several functions and projects
- Intermediate to advanced level in core Microsoft packages – particularly Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint and the ability to pick up systems quickly.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.