National strategic client account
Provide strong technical and hard FM services
Commercial portfolio of assets, Perth
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Maintain consistently high levels of superior customer service to all internal and external stakeholders
- Manage and coordinate the delivery of all Facilities Management services; tenant liaison, contractor management and administration
- Manage operating expenditure, budgeting, produce and present monthly reporting and financial reporting
- Be responsible for maintenance, and the development of services in relation to sustainability, preservation of property assets, safety and risk management
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Passion for the delivery of facilities management services with a customer-centric approach
- Strong technical & hard services facilities management background within a commercial building
- Highly competent communication skills and the ability to build professional relationships
- Outstanding organisational skills and ability to manage several functions and projects simultaneously.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) peoples, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.